Where Do I Go?

I'm torn. Not physically, but definitely mentally. My heart urges me to go to a big city once I get done at the school at now, but my head tells me I need to stay close to home.
I love my hometown. All the memories, friendships, and family make it pretty great, but I don't want to live in a small town forever. I always knew I wanted to go to a bigger city, but all the sudden, I'm torn.
If I stay here, I can go to school and live at home for basically free. I could keep the same, stable job I've been working and could continue on with life. Once I finish all my training, I could start my new job. I could move out and live on my own independently.
If I leave, I would be independent right now. I could do anything and everything I want. It would finally be MY life. I would probably struggle financial quite a bit. I would have to pay way more for school and pay for my own place while still paying off my car. Plus, I have a habit of spending money when I'm sad.
I always thought I had my life planned out, but in reality, I never planned past the portion I'm in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Again

My First Post